Battle tested Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Food fight game
BTG Squad List Guideline I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:33 am by learning

» FORUM GAME: COUNT TO 1000
BTG Squad List Guideline I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:38 am by learning

» OBLIVION CLAN LIST
BTG Squad List Guideline I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:11 am by BTG StaticSniper69

» 3 WORD STORY
BTG Squad List Guideline I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:04 pm by NerdyFernBTG

» COUNT TO 1000 (SECRET REWARD)
BTG Squad List Guideline I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:39 pm by NerdyFernBTG

» Forum Game: This or That?
BTG Squad List Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm by vN Crysis xHD

» Forum Game: Guilty Or Not Guilty Game
BTG Squad List Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:18 pm by vN Crysis xHD

» Warhead Squad List
BTG Squad List Guideline I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:22 am by deathstalker27

» BTG DigZ xG Chat box
BTG Squad List Guideline I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:36 pm by BTG Caedo xG

Poll

who will be the best clan

BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_lcap23%BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_rcap 23% [ 7 ]
BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_lcap20%BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_rcap 20% [ 6 ]
BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_lcap30%BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_rcap 30% [ 9 ]
BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_lcap7%BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_rcap 7% [ 2 ]
BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_lcap20%BTG Squad List Guideline I_vote_rcap 20% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 30

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

BTG Squad List Guideline

Go down

BTG Squad List Guideline Empty BTG Squad List Guideline

Post by BTG Caedo xG Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:30 am

CAPTAIN'S RESPONSIBILITIES:
• When a new Squad is formed, the new Captain must create a new Squad List thread in his/her clan forum.
• The title of the Squad List thread should say [Clan Name] - [Squad Name] List.
• In the message box, you MUST put "DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!" in bold, yellow colored font along with the squad name in bold, red colored font, and then the actual squad list all in one post.
• The actual Squad List should only consist of the ranks: CAPTAIN, LIEUTENANT, SERGEANTS, PRIVATES, & RECRUITS listed downward in order. Example Below
• Captains do NOT need to add your General or Section Leader on the actual Squad List.
• It is recommended that you put a total number of members at the bottom of the Squad List and a total number of each rank next to that specific rank.
• Captains must keep his/her Squad List updated 100% by Weekly by "Editing" the existing Squad List but may keep it updated at any point as well.

GENERAL'S RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The General over the clan that the squad is in MUST make sure that his/her Captain(s) are following this guideline.

COMMANDER'S RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Section Leader over the Clan that the squad is in MUST "Sticky" the Squad List.
• If the Squad is given to a new Captain, the NEW Captain must make a new Squad List Thread.
• If the Squad is shutdown, the Section Leader must un-sticky the thread and close the thread.

This is an example of what a Squad List should look like:

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

(SQUAD NAME GOES HERE)

CAPTAIN (1)
Example A

LIEUTENANT (1)
Example A

SERGEANTS (3)
Example A
Example B
Example C

PRIVATES (4)